Friday, April 23, 2010

Russian Kettlebells

I know I've talked about this subject before, but I just can't say enought about Russian Kettlebell workouts.  I truly believe I've become addicted to them.  I've worked out with them 5 times this week and here it is Friday afternoon and I can't wait to get home to get swingin'!  My next workout purchase is going to be The Extreme Kettlebell Workout or may the Russian KB Challenge.  I can't decide.  Maybe I'll get both!

  They don't have a pic of the other one, but I do know it's a little cheaper than this one.  Kettlebells give the advantage of cardio, strengthening and conditioning all in one workout, so you don't really have to work longer, just smarter!


                                                                            
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment