Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action!

Search Amazon.com for movie starsSearch Amazon.com for digital photography; ; Search Amazon.com for photography lighting kits

I often wondered what all went into making a movie or a film.  Hey, I just have a simple RCA camcorder called the Small Wonder.  It's good enough for me.  I don't want all that fancy stuff that takes forever to figure out, adjust, set, measure lighting, distance and whatever else goes into it.  I made a video of my cat talking to me about me giving her treats and it's one of the best memories I've have when she's gone.  What I
like about it is you can record for a long time and copy it to your computer and burn a cd or a dvd right in your own home for just the cost of the disc.  Easy.  I get too confused with that fancy stuff. Plus it's a lot cheaper and easier to use. Just aim and shoot.  What could be nicer than that. And you can play it back right away.


    











This 3rd one is the one I have.  You can flip it out and record your own self, too! How 'bout that!

No comments:

Post a Comment