Saturday, April 10, 2010

Why Doesn't Everyone Love Kettlebells?


I just finished a 20 segment of the Advanced Russian Kettlebell DVD by Phil Ross.  Whoa!  What a workout!  I'm still sweating, and I only did 20 minutes.  This guy is amazing to see.  You can tell he's using some extra heavy duty weight and here I am just using 5 or 8 pounds and think it's hard! Ha! Ha!

But I have found that this kind of workout, although is short and to the point so to speak, does far more for me than all the other  workouts I've bought over the years.  And I have a lot of DVDs!  Kettlebells are, by far, my favorite kind of exercise.  It's total body conditioning all in one.

This DVD had no sound although you could see he was talking.  Maybe I just got a bad one, but it doesn't matter.  He doesn't talk during the workout anyway and I'm too busy concentrating so I think talking or sound would probably distract me.  This is a gym-type workout; it's not a fancy, dancy, girly type.  Just good, down to the knitty gritty muscle endurance workout.  Yeah, that's what it's all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment