Friday, April 9, 2010

Howdy!

Howdy out there! Welcome to my first blog. I had so many ideas and then when I sat down to write it seemed I didn't know where to start, or what to start with first. So many ideas.

I was born in Pennsylvania but have lived in Delaware for over 20 years. I have spent the last few years studying counseling courses in order to try to understand why people act the way they do! So, my blog will probably reflect a lot of what I've learned about behavior.

I am also an ordained minister, but don't let that frighten you off. I don't preach hell and fire and brimstone--I don't even know if I spelled it right! But I do study the Bible and like to relate what I've learned and how to apply it to my daily living. If you can learn from that, well, you'll do fine.

I've worked at a VA hospital for over 12 years. I was an X-ray tech for over 20 but got hurt pretty bad one night on the job and the doctor wouldn't let me go back to all that lifting and pushing because of how it messed up my neck and arms so I work as a clerk in one of the clinics. It's okay, but I look forward to retirement in about 3 years.

I have two daughters and 4 grandchildren and will probably talk about them, too. So for now, I'll just start planning on what I'm going to do with this now that I've gotten started.

No comments:

Post a Comment