Friday, April 23, 2010

Got Dry Skin?

Search Amazon.com for goat milk soap 

When I first heard about Goat Milk soap, I had no idea what my sister-in-law was talking about.  She said it's all she ever uses on her skin because it's so moisturizing and it leaves your skin feeling softened and not tight.  A few weeks later she gave me a cake of it to try.  Well, it only took one use to see what she meant.  I used it with a bath brush with those soft bristles--not the cheap plastic ones.  Wow!  What a difference.  I use it mostly in the winter, but a lot through the year to keep my skin soft.  Let's fact it, at 63, I need all the help I can get!

This lotion is one of the best I've found for year-round moisturizing.  Nice purse size.                                 

                                               
 

No comments:

Post a Comment