Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Spring--It's Harley Season Again!

Boy, do I miss our Harley!  Every time I see one, I just want to cry, but I had to give it up because I had to have complex lower back surgery a few years ago and I need surgery on my neck, plus I have degenerative disc disease and if I ever had an accident, I could really be in bad shape...or worse.  So my husband sold it 2 years ago and I cried all day.

But now is the time of year he would get it out and clean it up and shine it up and get it ready to go.  We didn't ride too much in the winter.  I got too cold even with layers of thermals, etc.  I just couldn't handle it.  I know some of you can relate.  But he took good care of his baby.  We rode to all the dealers and collected pins from everywhere we'd been.  I put them on my denim jacket, added the Harley rose and a few other things and still wear it.  My husband must have every tee shirt they made!  It was our weekend "thing."  Riding in the evening was so nice when the stars were out.  I'd lean back and just look up at all the stars in awe.

Then the next weekend, we'd do it all again.































Did you notice that HD items here at Amazon are lower priced than in the HD stores?  Why pay more?

No comments:

Post a Comment