Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OOOOOOOOOO! I Can't Wait! I Can't Wait! I Can't Wait!

I've been thinking about ordering this for a few weeks and I kept looking at it and reading the reviews here and on another website and saw it was cheaper here, so I went and ordered it here. OOOOOOOOO! I can't wait to get this DVD.  I love kettlebells!  I have a lot of The Firm's workouts before DVD (yes, I'm that old!) and I know they are well done, well cued, well instructed and I know I'll just love this because it's with a kettlebell.  Nothing beats a kettlebell workout and I've done just about all the workouts out there.  This DVD comes with a 5 lb. kettlebell, but when a workout gets "easy", I just pick up a heavier kettlebell.

                                    

I'd like one of each color, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment