Monday, April 26, 2010

We'll Cast Our Crowns Before Him

Some day soon, this world as we know it will cease to be.  Jesus has promised to return to this earth, His earth, the one He created.  First He is going to take out of this earth His born-again believers.  Then later He will return with His army to overthrow the darkness that has invaded this earth.

Some of us will receive rewards or crowns.  We will lay these at His feet because He was the One Who made it possible for us to obtain them in the first place and I wouldn't feel deserving to wear something that He made possible.

Aside from the subject, I just realized that when I walk into a Christian book store to buy an album, they seem so competitive that I usually end up not buying any one of them unless they are on sale.  Just looking at these two prices here makes me think about seriously looking here before I go into any store again.  You can't find these prices in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment