Friday, April 16, 2010

Inside-Out

Did you ever get caught in the rain when it was windy and the wind just kinda grabbed your umbrella and just gave it just enought of a yank that it turned inside-out?  That, to me, has been one of the most embarrassing things to happen to me in public.  Not only that, but the battle to get it right sided quickly enough so I wouldn't get wet.  Can anyone relate?

So one day I was shopping and I happen to see the Totes umbrella that claimed to be wind resistant. Ha! I thought. We'll just see.  I bought it about, well, let's see, how long have I had this wonderful umbrella? I'd have to say 5 years maybe more.  I've used it a lot since that first day and I can honestly say, I was wrong!  This umbrella does not let the wind turn it.  It's constructed in such a way that the wind can blow through a second layer of fabric, keeping the umbrella right-side-out.  It's roomy, too, and at the time I bought it, I was quite a hefty size, but I never got wet!  WOO HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment