Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Over The Hill

A few weeks ago I bought Billy Blanks Amped--the whole kit and kaboodle.  I was so excited because I had done a lot a Tae Bo when VHS was still popular and I think I had most of his workouts.  That was then.  Amped is now.  What a disappointment.  Fortunately, I found it in a local store on sale at a ridiculously low price so I don't feel I wasted too much money.  He does have some good moves and it keeps my workouts motivating when I mix and match with others such as Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs or Kettle bells.

I just wasn't that impressed with how he delivered his workouts this time around.  The bar was nice but he moves too fast for me sometimes and I don't like feeling like I'm falling behind.  Well, I'm over 60, what can I say?                         

This is the one I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment